All reservations require signature and acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. These policies are in place to protect our customers, our inventory, and our business. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at: 1-613-929-7779 and we will be happy to assist.
PAYMENT & CREDIT CARDS
· All reservations require a non-refundable deposit in the amount stated on the reservation agreement.
· Balance due in full prior to customer receiveing items.
· Kingston Party Rentals, a division of Bustini’s Catering Incorporated reserves the right to process credit cards on file for payments due, missing items, damaged items not covered by the waiver, cleaning fees, unscheduled delivery and/or labor, and cancellations made outside of conditional terms.
CANCELLATION & ORDER ADJUSTMENTS
· Order adjustments may be permitted by account holders only; third-party adjustments will not be accepted.
· All events require a minimum 30 days cancellation notice.
· A minimum 3 days notice is required for a request for order increase.
· Clients are 100% responsible for all damage occurring outside of warehouse or delivery trucks and are 100% accountable for items transferred to third-party participants.
· Damage occurring due to negligence, theft or willful intent, is not covered by the waiver.
· All damaged items must be returned as proof of damage; if not returned, items will be considered missing and may be subject to replacement fees. Items not suitable/safe for return must be noted at the time of order return.
· In the event that the damage waiver is declined, Kingston Party Rentals, a division of Bustini’s Catering Incorporated reserves the full right to charge the credit card on file (without notice) for replacement or repair of items.
· Missing items are not covered by the damage waiver and are subject to replacement costs.
· Kingston Party Rentals a division of Bustini’s Catering Incorporated reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for missing items not returned
· In the event of missing items, the administration will make a courtesy call, send an invoice via email, and honor a grace period of 14 days prior to charging the credit card on file.
· Items missing due to breakage must be noted at the time of order return.
· Reimbursement for returned missing items will be at the discretion of Kingston Party Rentals if returned within 90days of event rental.
· Additional rental costs apply for all items not returned at end of the reservation period.
· Dishware, cutlery, glassware, and food prep items must be scraped and packed into appropriate bins/boxes/bags for return; cleaning and maintenance of these items are included in rental costs.
· Linens must be shaken out and bundled into the mesh bags provided.
· All other items are subject to cleaning and maintenance fees if returned in dirty or wet condition.
· All returned items are assessed by inventory controllers. If cleaning or maintenance is required, an invoice for time/labor used will be created and charged to the credit card noted on file.
· In the event that a cleaning deposit is taken during reservation, the deposit will be returned only after the items have been reviewed and deemed ‘clean’ by inventory controllers. If cleaning is required, the deposit will be kept in lieu of cleaning fees. The customer may be charged additional fees and/or charges if items are returned in extremely poor or non-typical conditions.
OUT OF AREA EVENTS
· All out of Kingston deliveries will be subject to $3.00 per km surcharge
WAIVER & LIABILITY
· Kingston Party Rentals a division of Bustini’s Catering Incorporated will not be liable for any loss, expenses, penalties, damages, costs, or personal injuries, including death, suffered by anyone by reason of operation, handling, transportation, or use of rental equipment.
· Kingston Party Rentals a division of Bustini’s Catering Incorporated is not the manufacturer, representative, nor the agent for manufacturing; no warranties are given, expressed, or implied as to the design, quality, capacity, and/or suitability of the product a renter may rent and use.
DELIVERIES & PERSONAL DANGER
· All deliveries are subject to a fuel surcharge at any time leading up to the event date.
· Time requests are not guaranteed; clients may request morning or afternoon deliveries only. (morning 9:00–1:00pm, afternoon 1:00pm-5:00pm)
· After-hour delivery requests are subject to additional fees and staff availability.
· Delivery fees only cover tailgate drop-off and pick-up and do not cover set-up or tear-down. Exceptions apply to tents, tent walls, dance floors and installed lighting.
· All items must be stacked and ready for loading prior to pick-up.
· Labor requests must be made prior to delivery of items (such as set-up, additional lifting/carrying). Requests made at the site will not be guaranteed and will be subject to additional charges.
· Kingston Party Rentals a division of Bustini’s Catering Incorporated reserves the right to terminate or decline delivery due to site restrictions, dangers, or other concerns not previously noted by the client.
· Full charges will apply (for both rentals and delivery) if drivers are unable to gain access to the site.
· Undisclosed or incidental site dangers (including structural, animal, or human threat) are subject to full rental costs and all applicable fees
· In the event of cancellations due to extreme weather conditions, reimbursement will be at the discretion of Kingston Party Rentals.